Well, take your favorite cult film, mix in a live staged reading, add a dash of your favorite beverage, and you've got one hell of a cocktail.
Professional actors perform cult classics for a live audience. One night only. A new show every time - comedies like The "Princess Bride", "Back to the Future", and "Ghostbusters".
Each movie comes with a list of buzzwords and phrases - when you hear one, a bell rings and everybody drinks! The actors are in on the fun, too. Plus, when someone says a name, the actor playing that character has to drink. So as the evening progresses, the show's bound to get a little wacky.
Hosted by the incomparable Mistress of Cerimony ALIX MARTIN, and with a handful of beloved actors on stage, each instance promises to be a series of never-seen-before moments.
Current regulations for Vienna only allow
2G for culturual and nightly events.
This means that you will only be granted access to the event if you're either fully vaccinated or bring a valid negative PCR test result which is not older than 48 hours.
No discussions, no exceptions.
- Upon arrival, please present your ID and your negative Covid-19 test result or your immunization card to our staff.
- There will be a maximum of 50 people in the audience.
- There are no assigned seats. We will be assigning seats for your party when you arrive, adhering to the current rules and regulations.
- Because of 2G you'll be allowed to move freely around the venue. Wearing your mask is not mandatory. However, you can wear your mask if you want to, of course.
- We kindly ask you to keep some distance to other guests whenever possible.